|Great Resources for: Kids | Parents | Teachers|
Great Web Sites for Kids:
Fun, fun, fun (Josie's favorites):
Make artistic creations and discoveries
- Make Happy Music: create your own "Don't Worry, Be Happy" song by playing with Boby McFerin's bouncy tune.
- Paint A Pollock: throw digital paint at your computer to create a "Jackson Pollock" masterpiece in seconds.
- Fractured Fairy Tales: play with words to turn familiar fairy tales upside down and inside out.
- Color A Smile: share your beautiful drawings to help people across America smile.
- Invention at Play: explore the playful side of invention and the inventive side of play.
- Rube Goldberg Puzzle: build a crazy machine to make a simple task much more complicated.
- Sketch Swap: make a drawing or cartoon, then see someone elses.
- Tall Tales Arizona Style: written and illustrated by Mrs. Sunda's Third Grade Gifted Resource Class
Listen to incredible stories
- The Sugar Monster: if you listen to his podcast, you may never eat healthy food again.
- The Smelly Monkeys: a wild father and sons podcast filled with great cheese and music.
- The SG Show: eight-year-old Sam and his dad talk about life.
- The Radio Adventures Of Dr. Floyd: hear the world's most brilliant scientist thwart evil as he teaches history.
- The S & S Show: a daughter and her dad talk about anything and everything that’s going on.
- Silly Books: animated cartoons, comics, children's music, picture books, puzzles and games.
- Storynory: an online treasure trove of free audio stories. A mixture of new stories, fairy tales, and specially adapted myths and histories.
Play with characters from books, movies, TV, and play
- LEGO Games: play with and create your favorite toys online.
- Between the Lions: play with words (for ages 4-7).
- Seussville: play games and write stories with the characters from Dr. Seuss books.
- Playhouse Disney: games and coloring pages from TV shows.
- PBS Kids: games, stories, and coloring pages from TV shows.